Who we are
Construction works for the production facility and offices started.
Design and development of STS Premium Connection family (Phoenix, Griffin, STS 6)
Interchangeability tests have been succesfully performed for STS connections.
Commercial production started for STS GRIFFIN and STS 6.
ISO CAL IV test started for STS GRIFFIN connection.
The tests done by Oil States Industries (UK) Ltd confirm that STS GRIFFIN connection meets ISO 13679:2002 CAL IV specifications
We have a complete production line covering all the steps of OCTG finishing from coupling threading to final marking and packing able to provide a wide range of tubing and casing both in API and Premium Connections.
- Two dedicated CNC machines for coupling's threading
- Wet magnetic powders inspection unit for couplings
- Phosphating baths for couplings
- IN-SITU 2000 CNC machines for PIN threading
- PIN swaging unit
- PIN phosphating
- Make-up unit with automatic torque / turns control and data recording
- Automatic length and weight measurement equipment
- External protective coating and dot matrix marking installation